Friday, August 5, 2011

AVON Vintage Jewelry is now in demand

Looking for jewelry from the 1980s?
I recently came across an estate of a woman who worked as an Avon Lady in the 1980's. She left behind many many boxes filled with an assortment of AVON items. Inside were vintage jewelry - necklaces, pendants, bracelets, rings, pins, earrings. There are also gift items as well as body lotion, shampoo, perfume, etc. Plus many old catalogs!

Over the next few weeks, I will be listing assorted items in my eBay store, which is calledBienleinDesign. Be sure to bookmark it!

You will find Vintage Jewelry Lots with necklaces and bracelets.

If you are looking for earrings, check out this lot 

Here are a few individual pieces:

Paisley Earrings and Pin

Gold Mesh and Beads Necklace

Head over to my store to see all my AVON items currently listed.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be listing more items in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment