Sunday, February 20, 2011

Avon Fashions Summer Launch


yesterday was the first event I covered for POC. I was sooo excited because it's nice to get out of the house once in a while and not think of meetings and such. Even though I had to write an article about the event afterwards, it didn't feel like it was work, as in W-O-R-K.

The event was hosted by Avon Style Ambassador Ruffa Gutierrez and the new Avon Mix endorser, Bianca Gonzalez. I have to say, Ruffa took my breath away! This was the first time I saw her and my she is gorgey!

Some pics from the event:



With Liz and Shen (I believe Liz was playing with my hair here)

 The purple lingerie was my favorite

 I like her! She had so much personality

Heaven in briefs

Dotted Cream Dress from Ukay Manila, Fringe Bag from Zara, Aldo Gold Sandals, Pink Earrings from Avon

This is what I wore, the event's theme was "Summer Chic". Love the dreamy dress? It was courtesy of Ukay Manila of course. I brought along a jacket with me (not in picture), in case it got chilly in the penthouse. I was prolly going for an earthy look, which explains the neutrals. And oh, the pink chandelier earrings I got for FREE courtesy of Avon. How cool is that right?

AND! You cannot believe how much stuff we brought home! Tons of jewelry, lingerie, wallets, sunnies and we even got a weekender bag! Pretty snazzy if you ask me. I had to share the wealth so some of the items went to my Mom, sister and helpers.

Thanks so much to Liz and Nikki for bringing me to this event, I had so much fun! And thanks also to the uber-hyper Shen for keeping me company afterwards ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment