Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage Avon Fashions teal corduroy coat


Vintage Avon Fashions teal corduroy coat

zoom
I love, love, love this coat! Just not my size. I have had a love affair with corduroy most of my life. This Avon Fashions coat is a beautiful teal color wide corduroy and has raglan sleeves with tab and buttons at cuff, hidden front buttons, back slit, back tab and buttons, shoulder pads, 2 front pockets and teal satin lining. There are a couple of spots where the corduroy pile is worn, front button edge and one of the cuff tags, see picture. It is marked a size 3/4 but I would think it would fit a size 5/6 or maybe a size 7/8. I'm larger than that and if fits me in the top, just can't button the botttom and the sleeves are too short, maybe they are suppose to be that way, not sure.
Measurements laying flat and closed

42 inches around at bust and all other areas, this is a straight coat
sleeves, 14 inches from underarm, 25 inches from collar seam
40 1/2 inches down center back

Made in Hong Kong
Dry cleaning recommended or machine wash warm, tumble dry low

No comments:

Post a Comment