Saturday, April 16, 2011

Avon Fashion Holiday 2009


There is that scene from Serendipity with Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack that I simply love. It’s the very last one, when he’s lying in the middle of the empty rink and sees that missing glove tossed into the snow-filled air. There’s something so pure, beautiful and simple about that scene that it makes me crave for the comforting simple fashions each winter.
Avon’s Holiday 2009 brings back that magic, I believe. And the prices are pretty magical too — they’re so affordable that pretty much every one can have a good holiday. Here are some of my favorite pieces:
Avon Holiday 2009
Loving the sparkle drop linear earrings (D) here that are perfect to pair with your LBD ($14.99)
I adore this Floral Bloom Pearlesque Collection (Bracelet $19.99; Necklace $19.99; Earrings $9.99) that brings out the Audrey Hepburn in you.
Who wouldn’t want a sparkling stunner necklace like this as a gift? ($29.99 including set with earrings)
Kate Moss fans can squeal in delight at this Ruffle Hobo (must have) that comes at a bargain price of $34.99.
Comfy and cozy are we…. ($19.99)
Top off every evening attired with this glam Kiss Lock Essential Clutch for only $12.99. I’m still gagging at the price!
These lovely goodies will debut online during the holiday season. I completely and utterly expect them to be sold out (heck I will buy these in bulk). Shop Serendipitously.

No comments:

Post a Comment