Monday, April 25, 2011

Mail Bombs: Jennifer Lopez’s Lanvin Pumps, Monica’s DSquared Heels, and 20 Print Dresses to Wear to a Wedding!


Happy Friday y’all!

It’s the end of a long week, and the start of a beautiful weekend. Let’s solve some Mail Bombs, shall we?
First Sarah says, “I love these pumps J.Lo wore for a movie premiere in Miami:”

“…who makes them?”
According to Red Carpet Fashion Awards, Jenny is wearing these lovely $1,075 Lanvin Beige Pumps with Ankle Straps:

Get them here.
Next Julia said, “I almost died when I saw Monica on the George Lopez show:”


“Her shoes are SICK! Where can I get them?”
According to Necole Bitchie, Monica is wearing these $1,118 DSquared Sandals:

Find retails locations here.
Eligia says, “How can I find out who makes the shoes that Zoe Saldana is wearing in her Avon campaign?”


“…I love the snub-nosed look….”

Get a similar chic look with these:
Lastly, in a wardrobe query, Lesleigh says, “I need some help finding a dress for a wedding in New Orleans in May. I would like a chic, sexy, dress (or skirt) with a nice summer-y print. Any ideas? Thanks!”
Sure thing! Look prim and pretty in these summery printed frocks:
That does it for today.
Have amazing, splendiforous weekends!
Smootches!

No comments:

Post a Comment