Monday, April 25, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian Is ‘Obsessed’ with Her New Home


Home is where Kourtney Kardashian’s heart is. And that’s where her current obsession is, too.
Having recently moved into her reported $1.7 million home, Kardashian, 31, has been focusing on sprucing it up to her liking – and she’s up for the task.
“I think the decorating process is never ending,” she said Friday while celebrating her birthday at the opening of Las Vegas’s Gallery Nightclub. “It’s so fun. It’s like a sick obsession.”
And since her actual birthday isn’t until Monday, she has yet to receive a gift from her beau, Scott Disick. However, anything for the home would be an ideal present for her.
“I could [decorate] and keep going with it until the day I die,” she said. “I’m obsessed with my house right now.”
One thing she won’t be decorating anytime soon: A new nursery.
Asked whether she would consider having another child in addition to her 16-month-old son, Kardashian said, “I’m very content right now with Mason. I’m not saying no. Never say never.”

No comments:

Post a Comment